TERMS AND CONDITION
Please be sure to read our Terms & Conditions before proceeding with registration.
- ENVIRO360 Conference Secretariat reserves the right to cancel or postpone the event at any time without prior notice to the ENVIRO360 Conference (Participants), in which case ENVIRO360 Conference Secretariat will make reasonable effort to inform the participants prior to the date of the Event. If the event has to be cancelled or postponed, there shall be no refunds of the registration fee which is payable through the online payment gateway, unless ENVIRO360 Conference Secretariat deems fit to give a refund and the Organizer shall not be held liable for any loss or inconvenience caused.
- ENVIRO360 Conference Secretariat reserves the right to modify or substitute any of these Terms and Conditions from time to time as it deems fit. If there is ambiguity in any of the provisions, ENVIRO360 Conference Secretariat shall be the authority to interpret and in doing so, the organizer will take into account the interests of all the affected participants. Any updates on the Terms and Conditions will be notified on the official Event’s website (https://enviro360.my/), and it is the responsibility of all participants to keep abreast with any changes.
- Completion of the official online registration, confirms the participant’s agreement to abide by all the Terms and Conditions for the event.
- ENVIRO360 Conference Secretariat will not be held liable for any additional interest or fees charged by the participants bank or credit card during registration.
- ENVIRO360 Conference Secretariat reserves the right to use any photographs (including those of participants), recordings, or any other media records of the event, for any legitimate purpose including commercial advertising and distribution to sponsors anywhere in the world without any notification and/or payment to the participants.
- Except as expressly provided in these Terms, all charges and payments are non-refundable, non-cancellable, and non-creditable.
- These terms & conditions an essential part of the Exhibitor/Sponsor Contract (“Contract”) between MySHEQA and the organization for the sponsor/exhibitor. The organizer reserves the right to render all interpretations and to establish further term & conditions as may be deemed necessary for the general success of the conference.
- Organization must take full payment upon submitting the contract to the organizer and failing to do so will render this Contract invalid.
- Organization must make sure all cheques payable to My SHEQA Group Sdn Bhd. Organization is required to comply with this rule unless otherwise stated in the written consent from organizer.
- High resolution logo needs to be submitted once organization agree with the sponsorship term & conditions.
- All materials for advertisement/ program book must be submitted one (1) month earlier from the date of event.
- All materials will be sent to the organization before proceeding with printing